Friday, May 22, 2020

VOCABULARY TEACHING ; FLIPPED CLASSROOMS

HELLO EVERYONE !

On my last post , I explained what is flipped classrooms and with my friend , Aslı , we prepared a grammer teaching video for flipped classrooms. This time, again with Aslı , we prepared a vocabulary teaching video for flipped classrooms.

I believe creating flipped videos , especially for young learners , are very beneficial in English language learning. One of the advantages about the video that it's brief. When you watch the video you recieve the information directly. Also as a teacher I can add some visuals and audial things. Thus, I appeal to my students' different learning styles. Only disadvantage for me is that I cannot communicate with my students and see their reaction or check them if they are lost or not.

Thanks to last task , we was experienced about how to create our video. I choose my tools and started. First I prepared a power point slide then using "Slidepresenter" I presented it. It was very easy and fun.



Thanks for reading :)
ZSA

No comments:

Post a Comment