Thursday, June 11, 2020

FAREWELL

HELLO EVERYONE !

Unfortunately this is my last post for this semester ! This was a strange year for all of us. We stayed at home because of corona but we kept producing and learning thanks to Material design course and our teacher. With corona , I realized how much technology important for teachers. We kept doing our classes online and it showed that teachers don't know how to use technology properly and integrate it to the class. This course was the best one that I took ! I learnt a lot of new things. I feel like I improved a lot. When I look back to my posts, I see various projects that I created with my friends. I feel very proud of what I've done. Instructions were always clear and guided us. Sometimes tasks were really challanging but If we need any help , we were always welcome to ask to our teacher or our friends. Everyone shared what they know so we were always keep in touch. Wish we could take more comments from our friends to our posts. I would be really happy to read feedbacks from readers.

Shortly , It was a great class with full of enjoy, diffucult but helpful tasks !  I just want to say goodbye to my followers. Thanks for reading and looking to my projects ! Stay safe xx

ZSA

No comments:

Post a Comment