Wednesday, December 25, 2019

CREATING AN ONLINE POSTER

HELLO EVERYONE !

Today you will see a post about movie poster. Our task for this week was creating a movie poster based on the book we read. We imagined our book was being made into a movie and we were responsible for its advertising.

I used "spark adobe " to create my movie poster. Adobe Spark is an online and mobile design app. 
Easily create stunning social graphichs, short videos, web pages, posters etc.It is Easy to learn and use. Find a large selection of backgrounds to choose from, templates. Have the chance to find various layouts and designs. Add texts with different fonts and colors. Save your product and keep it in your sp's library (You can find it in the left side of your page as a "Projects" section.)

Firstly , I started my project by choosing background pictures which are related to my book's content. Then I added author name as a director and my name as a producer. I wrote some quotes from the book and choose some actors/actress as if they act on my movie :)

Here is a link for my tool , Adobe Spark : https://spark.adobe.com

And you can find my creation below :















Thanks for reading ! :)
ZSA


2 comments: