Tuesday, December 24, 2019

DIGITAL STORYTELLING PROJECTS


HELLO EVERYONE !

Today you will read a post about DIGITAL STORYTELLING PROJECTS. First I want to start with "What is digital storytelling ? " So basically Digital storytelling describes a simple, creative process through which people with little or no experience in computer film-making gain skills needed to tell a person story as two-minute film using predominantly still images and vioceover.
I worked with one of my friend (Elif Bostan ). First we choose our topic and did some research about that topic. We wrote a script. We found some videos and pictures which can help us to convey our message to the audiences. We made a production , film it and then edited it.

Our topic was animal cruelty in the world (especially in Turkey) This topic is one of the major problems and the one who always make me sad about it :( I hope we can bring your attention and can reach a lot people !

And also you can find Elif's blog by clicking here : https://itselifbostan.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading :)
ZSA

1 comment:

  1. The video does not upload, I could not watch it. Please fix it soon and email the link to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete