Tuesday, December 3, 2019

INTERNET- BASED PROJECT

HELLO EVERYONE !

Today you will be seeing my first work on padlet. Padlet is an application to create an online bulletin board that you can use to display information for any topic.

In this tas, we started with creating our own groups. In my group, I worked with three of my friends and we chose "Animal Violence/Cruelty" as our topic which I am really sorry and nervous about it. We created our wall by clicking "Add a new wall ". After we decided background and title etc. we started to work individually. I wrote 2 line for "What I Know " column. I wrote 3 question for "What I Want To Know " column and I searched about these topics : What is animal cruelty/violence ? , What you can do about this issue ? , Why do people treat animals cruelly ?

I think this was the best project that I created. I liked Padlet a lot. It is very useful,beneficial website and easy to learn how to use it. You can use different outlooks, you can add videos,pictures or links.

PS : I worked with Elif Boran,Elif Bostan,Şeyma Nur Altan. Thanks for their contribution !

Here is our Padlet work : https://padlet.com/zeyzey24525/upz7a7tjrxne

Thanks for reading (:
ZSA

No comments:

Post a Comment